Sep 22, 2022

12 Expert Clues to Add to Your Moving Guide!

 The clock is ticking and the date calendar seems to turn its pages like the wind and so you are kind of nervous! You have a move soon to happen from Delhi to Bangalore and owing to your time crunch, you have not yet come across your ideal team of packers and movers in Delhi! Well, we would say, it is not that bothersome, neither it is that intimidating an affair. If you have the priorities set and move requisites in mind, you can quite effortlessly sail through the move in no time.

Overview

It does not matter whether it is your first-ever move or the 10th move of your life, certain things never change! Like the assortment of moving tips and tricks, like the essence of good planning and strategizing, like a pro financial plan and assistance from a top-notch moving company. All of this comes alongside a comprehensive move checklist, that you will get to find right here, in this blog.

From this post, you will collect some first-rate things about move planning, so without any delay, come, let’s dig into the post and see what’s there in the store for you!

1.    Decide move specifications: As a customer, you should always give some thought to how the move process shall be worked out with minimum possible hassle. Whether it is related to where the moving vehicle should be parked or it is about how early you should start with the moving day, you should have thought of all these specifications before you go ahead.

2.    Keep in touch with the workplace: You may have opted for a mini break from work to fulfill your move but owing to the nature of the job, you would not be able to dodge workplace responsibilities, even if it requires answering phone calls or replying to emails. Right? So, make sure your mailing system and phone are up-to-date with all of the important details and documents that you will need to balance work simultaneously.

3.    Coordinate with movers well: The professionals in charge of your move should at all times be kept informed about anything that you would want them to know. If there is some change in your processing or the movers have altered the decided move strategy, you should try to keep in touch so that the move takes place in the minimum possible chaos.

4.    Check the drawers carefully: The packing quality of your goods would be taken care of by the professionals from the beginning till the end but there would be certain things that would be better if inspected by you. For all the portable furniture and storage items, you should ascertain that the drawers and doors are amply secured using stretch wraps and furniture blankets.

5.    Heighten the protection: The degree of goods protection should be on the top of your priority list. So, make sure you are getting suitable moving insurance for your belongings as per your choice and as per the suitability of your belongings. Do not compromise in this aspect because this moving insurance is what will assure safety to your good for the moving journey.

6.    Fulfill packing timely: The packing task for which you have recruited moving professionals will address your move needs efficiently but to be completely sure of the packing care offered, you should discuss with the movers personally and mention to them specifically the high-value, exquisite items you have in your collection. Put up a timeline for the task so everything that you want to pack gets accomplished on time.

7.    Get in touch with authorities: Whether it is about connecting with the professionals or it is about canceling the essential services from your address, you must get in touch with the authorities as early as you can or you can process the service cancellation from your mobile phone as well, simply by logging into their websites.

8.    Meet up and talk: At the last minute, you may have certain meetings to schedule or some unofficial catch-ups to plan with friends and colleagues. Make sure you take time out for that and get a chance to talk to them about your move. You may even call them over to your place if a family get-together or gathering is on your mind. These final gatherings would be the ones that will make memories for you and you will cherish them forever.

9.    Organize the move day: The moving day is a moment where you possibly look out for the best synchronization of things and tasks. So, when you are already working on your move preparations, you should pay special attention to the things that you will need or want to have in place. Keep things ready – from your clothes to your document folder to your food kit, etc.

10.    Plan your route early: When the professional packers you have booked will take the responsibility for your move, they will sort out everything for you – from the routes to the timeline of the tasks to the estimated date of goods shipment, etc. But it is your responsibility to navigate the route map on your end so you can see if you are not moving the longer route.

11.    Spend on special services: The moving company you will book for your move would explain to you everything about the shortlisted services and assist you in every aspect, every point of the move. But it also depends on which services you choose for your belongings and what you get assured. Know that it is good to opt for specialized packing services for exquisite belongings.

12.    Volunteer the last day: Volunteering the move on the final day of the move must be done by more than one person. It is a fact that one person cannot oversee everything that will happen or be worked out by the professionals. So, have your active family members involved in the picture or call up your friends who can extend the right packing assistance to you at this hour.

These 12 easy-to-follow tips would turn out to be your savior if you are apprehensive about your forthcoming move with the movers and packers in Delhi! So, just follow and move easy!


14 comments:

  1. BEWARE, worst company I've ever dealt with! They offered 2 options: 38,000 INR for private truck with 3 day move time, or 28,000 INR for shared truck with 1 week move time.

    I paid the extra 10,000 INR for a private truck, but still they put it on a shared truck and delivered my things 5 days late.

    Customer service, including both escalation levels, are unresponsive. It takes them 1-3 weeks to send unhelpful replies. Zero apologies for the delivery mistakes.

    I'm having to fight for many months now to get a refund for the private truck I paid for that was never given. They are offering only a 2,500 INR refund and refuse to explain how they've come up with this low figure. They are also asking for a photo of a cheque to send the refund. They won't send via UPI. I'd never give these liars and thieves a photo of my cheques.

    AVOID this company at all costs! They have zero respect for their customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was planning to move from Delhi to Mumbai and it was my first experience of moving to a new place with all my belongings and did not want to go anything wrong. So, I searched every possible way to ease my journey by reading different blogs and articles. This article is one of them that helped me to get a successful move by implementing the useful tips provided. I was also searching for the reliable moving company and this blog also helped me with this challenge as I got to know about Agarwal Packers and Movers. I liked their services and hired them. I experience an amazing journey with them using the helpful tips given in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really find this blog useful for my first-ever move to a new place in a different city. The tips provided in it were helpful as I personally used them. It is not that I just read it and forget it but I also implemented these tips during my house relocation. The most useful tip that eased my entire move was to pack everything on time or ahead of time. I did as per instructions and my whole move was completed on time without delaying any task. Also, I want to thank Agarwal Packers and Movers for providing such a useful post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much for this article as it was very useful when I was moving from Chennai to Bangalore. But, before talking about this blog, you should know that I moved with Agarwal Packers and Movers Limited. After that, I started reading their blogs to get assisted from them and experience a seamless moving journey. All the tips provided in this blog were really useful. Before reading this blog, I searched and read so many other posts but did not get any help from them. Then, suddenly I searched ‘Agarwal Packers and Movers Blogs’ I found so many results and one of them was this post. My maximum issues got resolved after reading this article and suggest others to read it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very thankful to read this blog because I believe it will be very useful for my upcoming move. In the coming two months, I am moving from Ahmedabad to Delhi for my further studies. It will be my first moving experience so I want it to be memorable. So, I started reading blogs and articles. But, this particular post is just amazing as there are so many tips that will be helpful for my journey. After reading this post, I got to know about Agarwal Packers and Movers with whom I decided to shift my goods to the new place. I am hoping to be a successful move with them and with the tips provided in the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad to read this blog due to its amazing and useful tips. I was planning to move from Delhi to Pune with all my stuff for the first time. So, I wanted it to be as seamless as possible for which I started reading blogs and articles. Then, I read this blog and found it very helpful as it explained everything in detail that helps to understand my moving requirements. Although, all these tips are small but are very useful during the move. I implemented almost every tip provided in the blog. Also, the language used in this post is very simple and helped me to understand everything clearly. Others should also read this post and get help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very thankful to the person who wrote and posted this blog. I really find this helpful during my stressful moving time. All the tips given in the post were amazing and I implemented all of them. When I was preparing to shift to a new place, I was very nervous and wanted that everything to go smoothly. Thankfully, this blog encountered and benefited me. I will surely recommend others to read this post and get benefits. I also got to know about Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd. and you can check out their official website www.agarwalpackers.com to know more about them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very helpfull article in every aspect also if you want packing and moving services omx packers and movers are ready to serve you https://www.omxpacker.com/

    ReplyDelete