Sep 20, 2022

7 Things You Should Discern When You’re Shifting Places!

 Moving out of your present house to settle into a new place, in a new city is an absolute daunting thing no matter how excited it makes you feel, at times. Well, moving may feel like a great time, especially when the distance is shorter, like for your upcoming move that is going to take place from Surat to Mumbai with the packers and movers in Surat!

This time you are moving for office commitments and this one is going to be your last relocation supported by your company because that is what you requested your employer for. So, when all of that has been decided and you have even begun discussing your moving requirements with the hired moving company, you can keep in mind a few primary things – which are the ones that we are discussing below!

Idea

The task of household move involves all the things that you may not love to get engaged to regularly, so you’re recommended to take care of a few things. This post on shifting would highlight variant aspects that one often encounters during the household transition and other things that would impact your experience for the better if you mind them out for the move.

•    How does a moving company help? – The moment a moving project gets reserved with the moving company, the customer inquiry gets submitted on their database where they inquire the customer about all the things that they may be looking out for, from the moving company. Since there are a lot of things that are taken into consideration when a move is carried out, you must also look into all those aspects – (packing, transportation, unpacking, and storage needs) and discuss with the movers what prerequisites they will promise you for your house move.

•    Think of the nature of your move – When you are about to hire movers for your house move, you should also try to determine the kind of move you are planning to make and what the nature of your move is. By nature of the move, we mean whether it is a short distance move or a long-distance move, and also about what size of move it could be and what are the kind of packing and moving services, it may call for, etc. All of these things together would determine how your move gets conducted and what things in addition to these should be taken care of. Depending on the kind of your move, you will be required to allocate your funds and draw a budget for the move!

•    Time to commence packing tasks – Usually, when the move is planned around a busy season, coming across suitable movers becomes difficult. The reason is, that most of them already remain reserved and that impacts your well-thought-out moving plan. So, make sure you are watching out for the season you are planning to make the move in so that the rest of the preparations are taken care of well. If you are not left with much time owing to your delayed booking of the moving experts, you should not wait further and simply get started with the packing yourself.

•    Things to figure out for moving – Countless things should be observed and taken care of when a house move is being planned. And all of that should be watched out for when the movers are there at your place for the pre-move goods survey and deal finalization process. You should at the same time talk to the movers about the storage facility and the rates that would be charged by them for the services entailed. In addition to that, the packing support you will want to arrange for your goods should be discussed with the movers at the same time – like the size of the moving truck, the facets of the storage unit that you will get to discover, and other arrangements that would be made by them in terms of the equipment and materials that would be required for the move.

•    Make the transition simple – House moves are anyway troublesome and sufficiently time-consumed and it does not matter whether you are moving locally or conducting an international move, if your planning and arrangements are out of place, you cannot enjoy a peaceful move no matter how hard you try! Make your house moving enjoyable and worthwhile by addressing the pre-move requisites efficiently. See if you have sorted and de-cluttered household stuff ahead of the move or have requested cancellation of essential services from your address and bought the required essentials for your move, etc.

•    Conduction by the movers – The professional packers you have recruited for your move would visit your place for the packing task as per their given schedule. They may even leave some moving cartons at your place before the actual moving date so that you can pack your stuff or other household belongings on your own without any hassle. The day they pack your stuff, be there on the spot to see how they are attending to your belongings and also to notify them how you want distinct packing for certain belongings at your place – especially the crockery, specialty items, big and bulky stuff, etc.

•    Know the services the experts shall offer – Ideally, you would already know the kind of packing and moving assistance that you shall be provided with for your move the minute you book your team of professionals, but you still must intervene to know about these details from the movers when they are at your place. Ask about the handling, packing, and extraordinary protection measures that they will assure you for your range of special goods. Inquire about the different packing they will offer you for your high-value items including your smart television, chandelier, furnishings, decorations, delicate items, etc., and see if those are getting wrapped and secured well within the moving boxes.

Lastly, a closing tip for you to make a secure and seamless move – do not forget to have full-coverage moving insurance in place so you can get your damages rightly covered within the insurance cover and make your move with the movers and packers in Surat memorable in every sense!


12 comments:

  1. BEWARE, worst company I've ever dealt with! They offered 2 options: 38,000 INR for private truck with 3 day move time, or 28,000 INR for shared truck with 1 week move time.

    I paid the extra 10,000 INR for a private truck, but still they put it on a shared truck and delivered my things 5 days late.

    Customer service, including both escalation levels, are unresponsive. It takes them 1-3 weeks to send unhelpful replies. Zero apologies for the delivery mistakes.

    I'm having to fight for many months now to get a refund for the private truck I paid for that was never given. They are offering only a 2,500 INR refund and refuse to explain how they've come up with this low figure. They are also asking for a photo of a cheque to send the refund. They won't send via UPI. I'd never give these liars and thieves a photo of my cheques.

    AVOID this company at all costs! They have zero respect for their customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really thankful to have this blog during my moving journey from Bhopal to Pune. It is the most useful blog ever that helped me a lot during my stressful time period. The tips provided in this post were all useful and I implemented all of them. One of the good things about this post is that all the points are related to each other. If you are deciding to implement one tip, then you have to implement the remaining as well. I also got to know about Agarwal Packers and Movers while reading this blog. You can check out their official website www.agarwalpackers.com and explore more about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was moving for the first for which I hired Agarwal Packers and Movers after I got suggested by one of my friends. While exploring more about them, I encountered this blog which helped me a lot to prepare for my move. The tips were very useful as they explained everything in detail with easy language. The language of this post is not complex due to which I was able to complete my moving work on time. Along with it, my move was also successful due to their vast experience in the logistics industry and using this post as well. To explore more about APML, you should visit their official website www.agarwalpackers.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this post. This blog was a great help for me during my moving time. I was shifting my belongings from Surat to Goa. I was so excited about the move but, also nervous as this process include the number of tasks and preparations to be done. I started searching online for some tips and guides that could help me out of this situation. Some of my friends suggested to only hiring a reliable moving company to ease the journey and some told me to read blogs and articles. Then, this blog came across and most of my queries got resolved. So, I will surely suggest others to read it too and enjoy the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this post as I get benefited when I decided to move with a moving company. I was planning to move to a new place but was not sure if everything goes well or not. I started searching online to get a smooth and peaceful move. I get many searches and read many posts but when I read this particular post, I got all the answers to my questions. Along with this, I also got to know about Agarwal Packers and Movers who shift goods locally, intercity as well as internationally. You can visit their website ‘www.agarwalpackers.com’ for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very grateful to have this blog posted on the internet. I was very unsure to move to a new place. So, I started looking for answers to my moving queries and questions. I read many blogs and articles but was very confusing and complicated. Then, I found this particular post which provided me top 7 things that should be remembered during the move. Each point was helping me to get a seamless shifting to my new house. Other posts were also appreciable that can help others who are planning to relocate. In this exploring process, I got one of the most secure and reliable packers and movers which is Agarwal Packers and Movers Limited. You can check out their official website ‘www.agarwalpackers.com’.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a helpful blog. I was moving from Chennai to Delhi for the first time due to which, I was very nervous. I was worried if my goods will reach the new place safely or not. Then this blog suddenly appears and read it. It helped me a lot. It releases half of my stress and the other half is released by my moving company. I read many other articles and blogs but this particular one was most beneficial for my relocation process. So, I will recommend others to read it and get benefited.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really appreciate the person who wrote this post. It was very helpful during my moving period. I was looking for reliable packers and movers that can safely conduct my move. During this research, I encountered with this post. All the points given were beneficial and helped me a lot during my shift. After this, I also got to know about Agarwal Packers and Movers and decided to hire them. They were also reliable throughout the journey. You can visit their official website ‘agarwalpackers.com’ to know more about them.

    ReplyDelete